Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back to Blogging?

It feels like forever since I've last blogged, and I guess it's partially by choice. I just haven't been able to think of anything worthwhile to write, and honestly haven't had the motivation either. That's pretty much been the theme of this school year. I've lost my motivation and I don't know how to get it back. I mean, it comes in little bursts but it goes away so fast that I can't be sure it was ever actually there.
Everyone says junior year is the hardest year of high school, so how am I making A's while honestly not even trying (or cheating, I swear). I think it's something about that that's turned me off to school this year and really gotten me unmotivated; it feels like there's no point.
I'm registering for my SENIOR YEAR tomorrow and hopefully next year will be better. As undecided as I am about college and my future, I'm ready to get the decision out of the way so I can stop worrying about it.
One thing I think I'm pretty sure about is Spanish - I kind of hate the class right now (we're doing skits and I lose points if I don't bring in a prop that makes me look like Beast from Beauty and the Beast; how is this related?), but I love the language. And, because of my score on the National Spanish Exam I was invited to apply to go to Costa Rica for free this summer. Only 12 are chosen in the country, but it's still incredible to think I have the chance. I'm really hoping that will help motivate me.
And a few other things that are motivating me:
My aunt, cousin, and her absolutely adorable baby (toddler, but still baby to me) are coming this weekend.
  Just look at him, I swear he's the cutest kid ever
I'm also going to see Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley this weekend with my best friend and our boyfriends.
And, for spring break, my best friend and I are going to the beach. And it's much needed. I'm having beach withdrawals; I need free time and mostly a tan. Oh, and shopping.
And hopefully this summer means Costa Rica. (fingers crossed and lots of prayers)
 

Maybe a version of New Years Resolutions to come soon... maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment