Thursday, March 8, 2012

So Angry.

So here I am, being studious and actually doing my homework for once.... I finish the Bio assignment, and since it has already has a name, I assume it's been saved. I click exit and it lets me close it.  Then, I decide to change an answer, go to open it, and it's gone. It's not under recent documents, not anywhere on the computer when I searched for its file name... can someone please explain how this happens?
ISN'T IT MICROSOFT WORD'S JOB TO TELL ME WHEN I HAVEN'T SAVED A DOCUMENT!!??...
After saying some angry words and repeatedly telling my computer how stupid it is, I man up and decide to download the file from Blackboard and do it again. Blackboard isn't working.... School is stupid, computers are stupid, Microsoft Word is stupid, and Blackboard is stupid. Did I mention how stupid computers are?
Oh, and while we're complaining... SOL's are the dumbest idea ever. Not everybody is on the same intelligence level and not everybody should take the same tests. I'm pretty sure I just took the same SOL test as my 5th grade brother... and who thinks of these writing prompts?
On the bright side... tomorrow's Friday. And the next two weeks are four-day weeks; two more weeks after that and it'll be spring break... Florida.Florida.Florida.Florida.Florida.yay(:

No comments:

Post a Comment