Friday, March 30, 2012

Running Out of Steam

I am exhausted. I think that's what all my posts this week have been about, but it's true.  The Hunger Games have kept me awake too late for several nights, I'm done with the first two books. But, last night I actually didn't read for once.  I went to Cirque du Soleil with my boyfriend and it was incredible.  The things those people do with their bodies are amazing; I can't imagine how much strength it would take to do what they do.  Although it was really cool to look at, it was strange.  I have no clue what actually went on and nothing really seemed to go together... apparently it's supposed to be like that, though.  My boyfriend and I agreed that whoever put it all together was definitely a bit disturbed because it was just so strange...
(if you're planning on going to see it, I would stop here. These pictures will be a spoiler...)




No comments:

Post a Comment