Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blaahhh

Ever have those days when you just aren't feeling it? Today is one of those days... I woke up, late of course, thinking it was Friday. Well, it's not. Yay for rude awakenings, right? I couldn't even promise my exhausted self to sleep the next three days because I've still got another day this week, one that will involve a huge Bio test... awesome.  I guess yesterday I should have gone home after basketball and finished my homework instead of watching Pretty Little Liars, Jeopardy, I Hate my Teenage Daughter, and American Idol consecutively.  Even after all those, it still wasn't that late and I should've used my free time to get to sleep early since I haven't gotten to bed before 11 this week. But who am I to break a non-sleeping streak? Of course I stayed up texting, tweeting, and checking facebook... I guess right now I could be doing the homework I should have done last night, but blogging sounds much more appealing. Looks like I'll be spending another late night finishing homework. Guess who's pumped... THIS GIRL. ha.ha.ha... All this mixed with my complete lack of sleep has made it one of those unmotivated, angry days that have been filling my week. During English, I should have caught up on my reading since I skipped that last class, but I could not make myself do it. Now reading Ethan Frome will interrupt my weekend of sleep. At least I had  an intense game of badminton to pick up my day a teensey bit more than it should have...
Going back to real classes and taking a test have killed the little bit of happiness again though... Maybe I'll review the shows I watched last night to hopefully lift my mood:

Pretty Little Liars: I'm always a day or two behind on this one because my family doesn't have cable. Yes, I just typed that. They decided a few years ago that we watch too much TV and therefore, we should cancel cable... but back to PLL;  I LOVE this show. I've read all the books but that never really helps keep up with the show since they change whatever they want. No complaints though, that's probably a good thing because I'm just as confused about who A is. (Apparently we'll know in 30 days!) Last night's episode was pretty good, maybe even a little below the show's drama standards. Ezra's job offer and Holden's bruise spiced things up a bit for Aria. And we all know Maya and Emily won't stay happy for too long if A has anything to do with it... And when will they bring Toby back, I can't take this much longer. Poor Hanna with those pictures... but at least she has Caleb (mmmmm).   But come on, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO A IS ALREADY!
 (big part of why I watch the show)
Jeopardy: Um, yes, this probably definitely qualifies me as a nerd. But it was colllege night, and answering some of those questions makes me feel really smart. Plus, one guy was brilliant, and attractive. This gives me hope for college since most of the boys in high school these past few days have been making me wonder if there's any hope...

I Hate my Teenage Daughter: This show has quickly become a new obsession of mine. Some of it's a bit exxagerated, but it's hilarious. I just can't help but laugh out loud at this one, especially last episode: "Teenage Dating." Lots of it sounded quite familiar...

American Idol: I miss Simon Cowell. I love him, he made the show. Although, Steven Tyler is pretty hilarious, the show isn't the same without Simon's accent and dry humor. :( There was definitely some talent last night though; the last girl's story made me cry, which is saying something because I don't cry. But then again, I almost cried at The Vow commercial... maybe I'm going soft.


I'm thinking that's it for today, now I'lll just sit here and remind myself: TOMORROW'S FRIDAY.TOMORROW'S FRIDAY.TOMORROW'S FRIDAY....
 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment