Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo Friday (:

Well, again I was too lazy to take pics, but here are some of my favorites from WeHeartIt (:
-Furby's pictures. =) - Pagina 87beautiful, black, cute, diamond, fashion - inspiring picture on Favim.com 
I'm loving sparkley nail-polish right now. Just bought my first bottle yesterday, can't waait to use it (:

Bitch is the new Black(1) Bajramović Amra
Friends with Benefits is one of the best movies ever...
TEENAGER POST'S - hejdå hunden - byjenny - Starta en gratis blogg och börja blogga själv.Google képkeresési találat: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhM2qraFKOpMgd3FhzkTAwjVJ1wZlA9B92-w6zp-w9Od7obmhf0k4DeZYgLL_RMdGLY0dTh0CPZBrB9mOirxlTNBC4_t3iy0kSxisbQxvTnhydDPrc8KPpsIB0OC-eHqpWPGO0Q5j3wPGo/s1600/ritesh-Couples-romantic-Love-pics-L.jpg
D'awwwww (:
Fotos do muralTumblr
Again, D'aww (:
ShinyweatherCreatively Blog
I want a snowstorm (:
furples: (by Rich Barger) - Dreams
I also want to go to the beach (:
(1) Pictures *-*
Резултатът на Google за http://data.whicdn.com/images/9985509/27199_large.jpg
 Ignore the language in the picture above... I just thought it was really funny... hahah
Expired.People throw rocks at things that shine
I want to do my hair like that... and I also want M&M cookies now...
Sorry if I went a bit overboard, but I can't help but repost all the adorable dog/puppy pictures (:
unknown | Flickr – Compartilhamento de fotos!

No comments:

Post a Comment