Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Midweek Confessions...

Best part of the week right here, happy hump day! And happy Leap Year!
  • I took full advantage of being home alone yesterday... and by this I mean hanging out/working out in yoga leggings and a sports bra and talking to my dog. No, seriously...
  • It took everything I had not to wear said yoga leggings to school this morning... They're so comfy and I wanted to stay in my pajamas instead of going to school. I settled for a sweatshirt.
  • During my workout yesterday, I ran for a little while... it was a reminder that I truly hate running. I was on the treadmill, listening to music rather loudly and reading the subtitles on the news, and I still wasn't distracted enough to realize that I hate running...
  • I sat down and watched three hours of TV last night for the first time in a while... Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, American Idol.
  • Speaking of American Idol, I really didn't understand the hype about DeAndre Brackensick or Eben Franckewitz. No offense to my Justin Bieber fan followers, but guys should sound like guys unless they're Bruno Mars whose heavenly perfect voice is about as high pitched as it should get... my personal favorites were Jeremy Rosado and Philip Phillips.
  • I get overly stressed out about Words with Friends but I HATE LOSING!
  • The 'b' button on my laptop suddenly doesn't work on occasion and it's driving me insane.

2 comments:

  1. I hate running on a treadmill. HATE IT. Nothing could be distracting enough to make it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! I don't like running that much, but I can handle it... except on a treadmill. It's pure torture.

    ReplyDelete