Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekend Plans

I cannot wait for this weekend; I'm afraid today is going to be impossibly slow because I am so excited.
Tonight, we're starting off the weekend with my birthday dinner at Frankie Rowland's. Everyone says it's the best steak I'll ever have. I can't wait (:
Saturday I'm hoping to spend some time with my boyfriend before seeing Blake Shelton in concert with Justin Moore. I am so excited, I've been counting down to this for months and it's finally here!
Sunday morning we're leaving to visit some family in Georgia and I'll miss school monday and tuesday (that just might be the best part). I am beyond excited to see my cousin's baby (That makes him my cousin once removed I think?); he is almost a year and a half old and he is the cutest baby I've EVER seen. And that's not just because I'm biased. He reminds all of us of a white version of Kendra and Hank Baskett's baby except cuter. I'll get to see both of my cousins while we're down there too and go bridesmaid dress shopping for my cousin's wedding in October.

There are Tanger Outlets near my aunt's house and of all the outlets I've been to, these are the best. They have Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Coach, Pacsun, Nike, pretty much everything... and they have real outlet prices. Hello Birthday Shopping Spree (:
...
Oh, and on monday, I'LL BE SIXTEEN. (three more months til my license!)
Two classes down, two to go. The half had better go by faster than the first half did...

No comments:

Post a Comment