Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Promise I'm Still Alive

I know I've been gone for a while, but it's spring break! I'll recap Florida sometime during school when there's nothing better to do.
I'm sitting here at a basketball tournament between games and figured it would be a good time to assure everyone that I haven't died... Ha
It's been a busy weekend so far... We got back at 2:30 last night and spent the morning watching glee after we caught up on sleep. Then, I went to see American Reunion with my parents and boyfriend... Slightly awkward but worth it since the movie was hilarious (:
This morning I woke up at 7:30 (which was extremely early; the boyfriend left by 11 last night so I could get some sleep but apparently it wasn't enough...I'm exhausted) to be in Mt. Airy at 10 for our tournament... And yes that's the Mt. Airy otherwise known as Mayberry... Enthralling I know, but we've decided to drive the extra 30 miles to a steak 'n shake so the drive is more than worth it...
I've typed all this on my phone which is rather difficult... So I think we'll end this post here.
Enjoy your weekends everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment