- I'm really beginning to understand why they call Wednesday "hump day." Last night, Tuesday night seemed impossibly early in the week and I was convinced that I couldn't finish the week without losing my sanity; but, Wednesday is bearable. Somehow, knowing that it's Wednesday makes everything a little bit better..
- And following that confession, do you always capitalize days of the week? I honestly can't remember...
- Sunday night, after nearly dying at practice, I told myself that I was going to be at the gym a lot this week since I'm sick of being out of shape. So, Monday night I was really sore from Sunday's practice and I was exhausted since I didn't sleep that well.... I decided I could handle one day off and had a New Girl marathon instead; and I ate too much. Yesterday, I decided I could handle a 5:30 cycling class. While I was passing the time until class, I decided to read in bed. Suddenly, my eyes were getting heavy and next thing I know, I wake up around 5:30... needless to say, I missed the class. Instead, I stayed home, at a huge dinner and went out for froyo with my dad and brother. Yay for getting in shape! Ha..
- I have put no effort into getting ready this week... we're having a random burst of cold weather to counteract the unnatturally warm weather we've been enjoying for the past few weeks. I'm always cold and end up wearing sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts. Where is summer?
- Prom is in exactly 17 days. I don't have a dress... I'm going shopping today or tomorrow and praying that I'll actually find one that I like.
- 27 days until my license. Yay! (:
- One of the only reasons I want my license is so I can go get food by myself... ha #FGP
- I just used a hashtag not on twitter which is kind of one of my pet peeves (along with careless grammar errors and ridiculous amounts of extra letters in words), but oh well.
- While typing that last confession, I literally retyped 'I' 15 times because it was on caps lock and kept showing up lowercase... it took 15 times for me to figure it out.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Somehow, Wednesdays always surprise me. I'll get on my laptop, trying to think of a blog topic for the day, and finally see everyone else's confessions. Only then do I actually realize that it's Wednesday.