Monday, April 23, 2012

Mondays are AWESOME.

I've been an awful blogger recently... I didn't realize how long it had been.  I had a busy weekend and end of last week.  I don't remember what actually happened in school, but after school Thursday, I spent some time with my boyfriend since I'd be gone the next two nights.  Friday, I left school early and went to Richmond with my dad and brother to celebrate his 11th birthday.  He let me drive all the way there and it was my first real long distance drive, I've never driven more than maybe an hour and a half at a time.  It pretty much felt like I was driving by myself since my dad was reading and my brother was watching a movie, but it was kind of relaxing to just listen to music and think.  But, driving is extremely stressful when stupid people don't know how to drive... I drove back too, and it was raining. I guess it was good practice though since I get my license in exactly 29 days now. (:
Sunday I went to church, went to lunch with my boyfriend, and then had basketball practice from 5 to 7.  Practices are bearable when you're in season since you're in shape, but they suck when you only practice once a week and you're really out of shape... add the fact that I'm on my period and suffering from allergies and you have an insanely tough practice. I'm so sore and exhausted today.  I feel like I'm on edge and ready to snap at anyone who comes close to pissing me off. I LOVE being a girl.
Once I finally get some time, I reeeeallly need to go prom dress shopping since May 12th isn't exactly far away. I've just been so busy; I hope that I'll be able to find one in time.
And for now, I spend all my weekdays counting down to the weekend and counting down 'til summer.  I've got to survive the rest of April and May and then I'm done. 
Happy monday everyone (ha ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment