Monday, April 16, 2012

[Insert Title Here]

Today is the first day back... Honestly I'm surprised I'm even coherent enough to type this (though obviously not coherent enough to think of a title).
I didn't sleep that well last night... the boyfriend stayed over until almost 10 and then when I finally tried to go to bed, my room was way too hot to sleep.  It was in the mid 80s over the weekend but the parents still don't want to turn the air on quite yet.. hence the unbearable heat in my room. The fan didn't seem to help much.  I ended up just laying there and reading for a while and then finally got to sleep. I woke up around 4 because my allergies were making my eyes itch.  Then, it was 6:40 and the alarm went off. 
Thank God for Starbucks.  I've just recently decided I like the Caffe Mocha, but of course I go there way too often and have decided that I like almost everything on the menu... it just depends on the weather and my mood.
I know I promised a Spring Break recap but I'm just not energized enough quite yet... and I probably should be focusing on math... Trig Identities are difficult, but fun. Yay for a quiz on Friday! And a Bio test on Wednesday and an English test on Thursday and... yeah, it keeps going. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment