Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Midweek Confessions

Because I'm slightly braindead at the moment, I can't make myself compose an intro.. Happy Wednesday!
  • We leave for Florida on Saturday; not once have I thought to myself "I should go workout because I want to look good in a bathing suit." And it's definitely not because I already have my bikini body... I just don't care anymore.
  • I've been so hungry this week... I think it's the allergies and all the medicine I'm taking for them just messing with my body. Whatever it is, it's insane.
  • Speaking of all the medicines I'm taking, I feel like mixing prescription Singulair and nose spray, generic 24 hour allergy medicine, and eye drops is probably a bit much... I'm still feeling the symptoms though so maybe it's not enough...
  • Everytime I sit down to do my homework, I manage to convince myself that I'm too tired and my allergies are too bad to finish it; I decide not to do it and tell myself I didn't realy need to do it anyways. So far this has worked... let's hope it keeps working for the rest of the year because I don't see my motivation coming back any time soon...
  • I am addicted to caffeine. It's getting worse as the year goes on.
  • If I had more to confess, I can't remember it.. but what else is new?

No comments:

Post a Comment