Saturday, May 26, 2012

hellooo summer

Well, it's not officially summer yet, but if any of the teacher's think I'll do more than show up, they're crazy.  I'll be there physically, but I will definitely not be there mentally. I am completely done with school; in my mind, summer has begun. 
I've actually started it out pretty well too; I've been really productive, for once.
Yesterday, I worked at the pool from 11-3 and then babysat 5-8.  Today, I woke up at 8:15 to go take a 9:00 cycling class. (It's never too late to start working on your bikini body right?) I got to drive myself there, so no one could forbid me from taking myself to Panera for a cinnamon crunch bagel (: Now, I'm at work again until three. 
And I submitted my first book review to be published at RT Book Reviews. College apps here I come..
And speaking of published writing (sort of), I've been asked to do a guest post on Rachel's blog on June 6th, and I'm trying to think of a good topic for the post... anyone have any ideas? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment