- Still haven't caught up on sleep from prom; I keep meaning to go to take naps but something gets in my way. Instead, I tell myself I'll go to bed early, but every time I lay down, I'm suddenly not tired anymore.
- Not only am I tired all the time, I'm hungry all the time. And I'm too lazy to go to the gym.
- I'm actually kind of surprised by how challenging the SOLs were. They weren't too bad, but they weren't as simple as I'd thought they'd be.
- Tomorrow is my AP exam; I haven't studied once... and I don't plan to do more than go over all my tests from the year (that's all of 5)
- I really want to dress lazy
all weekfor the rest of the year. I wish I cared what I look like. The only thing stopping me from wearing a hoodie is that it's 80 degrees outside.
- I started and finished reading Shutter Island yesterday, and I think that might be part of the reason why I didn't sleep very well last night... oh well.
- Sorry I don't have any good confessions this week... haha
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Wednesday again, which means that this time next week I will have had my license for a day! Exciting right?! We can celebrate with some Midweek Confessions!