Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Since I'm lazy and not in the mood for a real post, I think I'll use weheartit.com for a mix of 'photo friday' and 'obsessions' even though it isn't Friday. Oh weellll
StarbucksCup (Tutorial) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Caffe Mocha made my morning
Follow me :*
Cupcakes... in an ice cream cone. Who thinks of these things? I'm just amazed.
Facebook
May = my last month of school and the month I get my license (:
MaryAmy McCoy
Can't wait for summer so I can spend more time with the boyfriend without school getting in the way
MaryAmy McCoy
And of course summer means some much-needed best friend time
Hey Hey Yo
I LOVE fishtail braids.
Fap-fap-fap
if only i wasn't a muggle <3
SprdLilLuv
Goodnight kisses from the boyfriend <3
La Bitch Pink ❀
what I hope my future involves...
I Am Me & That's Who I Want To Be
YES.
7734.▲
keep calm and find horcruxes <3
Oh 太完美
I want one of these
Facebook
perfectly captures my feelings about school this time of year...
Pinterest / Home
this is adorable...
Favoriten | Tumblr
those are the best. <3
Seize The Passing While
i love harry potter...
You Can Quote Me :)
think I might buy a pair of these this summer
Brittany
I love this
Latest Kardashian News: Kim kardashian Latest Pics
Say Whaat?
Untitled
Can't wait to be tan again
2010 Corvette Grand Sport pricing announced | Motorward
License soon means I'd better start thinking about cars...
396318_1815299078946_1734174909_920719_593768226_n_large
Sorry so many pictures... had nothing better to do in chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment