Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Midweek Confessions

Well, I'm almost positive I had some really good confessions in my head this week... but just like everything else I try to store in my head, they disappeared.
  • Last night, I got home around 9, thought about studying for my history test today, and then proceeded to get in bed and catch up on Glee and New Girl. This whole end of year thing has really killed what was left of my motivation.
  • I love Glee, but it's been getting on my nerves recently. I mean, I understand that they want to show the world that it's alright to be different, but do they have to be quite so politically correct? It's like they're shoving everything down your throats anymore... I'm in high school, but it's definitely not like the one on Glee. And it's really depressing with all the future stuff. 
  • I have been a real bitch lately and I'm not exactly sure why. I can't even blame it on that time, I'm just really irritable. I think it's everyone else's fault. (:
  • And following that last confession, I'm 99.99% sure that the entire school had a meeting without me and decided that if they ever see me in the hallway, they will get in front of me and walk as slow as they possibly can. No, but seriously... I'm about to punch the next person who walks slow in front of me. (See what I mean about the bad mood?)
  • I'm reading Jane Austen for fun...
  • I'm really upset with myself; it's been Frappucino happy hour at Starbucks for 5 days now and I've only been twice.

  • At least five times a day (probably more) I count the days I have left til my license (13 days people!)
  • I have officially decided that I'm not studying for my AP exam. The whole curve thing gives me a false sense of security.
  • Just recently I've had this whole island fantasy thing.  Just picture you, your significant other, and a lifetime supply of rum on this island... like in Pirates of the Carribean. I've always wondered why Elizabeth wanted to leave and burn the rum. Never made any sense to me...
  I sent this picture to my boyfriend last night and we've decided we're going to find ourselves a deserted island this summer (:
  • I just struck out twice in slow pitch PE whiffleball..
And I think we'll end on that, happy hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment