Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sleep, Sleep, Why Doth Thou Escapeth Me?

Well, I didn't catch up on any sleep last night either.  We had a fairly early date night, and then when I got home I remembered I had to do study questions on King Lear. It's definitely not a favorite.  Shakespeare takes too much effort and I honestly don't have the energy for anything this week.  I would have been much better off if I could have spent that time sleeping. 
Oh well, at least I'm one SOL down... one AP exam and two SOLs left until I can completely give up trying. I already plan on going home and forgetting everything I learned in Biology this year.  I took the test and I'm done now. Anyone know any particular methods of clearing your mind? A pensieve would be nice... if only I was a wizard....

No comments:

Post a Comment