Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Midweek Confessions

Somehow these weeks are flying by but the days themselves are taking forever; not sure how that works? But anyways, it's Wednesday, which means it's confession time!
  • I'm pretty sure I have as much laundry on top of my hamper as I do inside of it; the laundry situtation is insanely ridiculous but I really need to work on it... the bad, but also good, part is that I have way too many clothes which means I never really need clean clothes.  This means that laundry never seems like a priority...
  • These mandatory food days in school are killing me; I didn't get home until almost 10 last night since I went to dinner with the boyfriend and his family after his game.  Then, I remembered our Cinco de Mayo party in Spanish... I made the quickest batch of 'Mexican Wedding Cookies' anyone's ever seen. Even so, I didn't get to sleep until after 11:30.
  • I am updating my license countdown daily now; 20 days.
  • I really hate shaving my legs.  If I'm not wearing shorts, my legs don't get shaved.
  • The other night, I was looking at colleges on my phone at like 11 o'clock at night; And I wonder why I don't sleep anymore.
  • I have been putting in the absolute minimum effort when it comes to school. I just want to get it over with.
  • I keep forgetting to title my posts because of this new blogger setup...
  • I can't really think of anything else to confess; sorry if these are boring

No comments:

Post a Comment