Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nothing Like a Cold to Celebrate Memorial Day...

I thought long weekends were for having fun, relaxing, and catching up on sleep...? I definitely had plenty of fun but there wasn't much relaxing or catching up on sleep...
Thursday I went to the pool with a friend and then got dinner and ice cream with my dad and brother.
Friday, I got to work 11-3 and then babysit 5-8.  I started off Saturday with a cycling class at 9:00 and then worked from 11-3.  Then, I hung out with the boyfriend at the pool for a while, went to dinner with him, and then we came back to my house and watched a movie.  Sunday  I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose but I took another cycling class and worked.... again, even though it was supposed to be my day off.  But afterwards the boyfriend and I went to Festival in the Park with some of my friends and we saw Hunter Hayes and Craig Morgan.
Monday, I spent almost all day with my boyfriend at the pool until basketball at 6:30.  The cold was feeling really great by then since I couldn't breathe at all and it was 105 degrees in the gym... yay!
And now I'm back at school today, but only physically. I am braindead and I refuse to do anything.
Happy almost summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment