Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend, Weekend, Where Art Thou?

I swear our weekends only last half a day. I can't believe how fast they go by.  Somehow, even though I did almost nothing, it still flew by. Although, I did manage to attend a three hour basketball practice yesterday.  If you've ever run for the majority of three hours,  you'll have some idea of my soreness today. 
I was hoping to go to the pool after school, but the weather isn't looking very promising... I don't know how I'm supposed to get a tan before prom if this weather keeps up!
On a side note, we're down to 15 days until my license. Aaand I had two consecutive perfect parking jobs this weekend (this usually doesn't happen...)
I'm just going to sit here and pray that today goes by fast.... I'm pretty pumped for date night tonight (:
And one last thing... the boyfriend finally asked me to prom!

I think it's so cute (:

No comments:

Post a Comment