Monday, May 21, 2012

Seven Days...

Wow. We're down to the last two weeks... only seven days of actually being in school. I think this has been one of the fastest years yet. It seems that every year, time goes by just a little bit faster. And saying that makes me feel old... it's really confusing right now. I say I can't wait to graduate and go to college, but it's depressing to think about high school actually being over. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. For now I'm just going to hope that this summer goes by really slowly.
And on a really bright note, I GET MY LICENSE TOMORROW!
These past months haven't gone by quite as slowly as I expected, I can't believe I've almost made it.
Tomorrow I'm hoping my mom will let me celebrate by going to breakfast with my boyfriend. She and my dad keep saying I won't just be driving all the time, but we all know that won't last long... ha

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your license! All parents say that about driving. Don't worry it'll last about 10 mins and then they will need you to run some errands for them ha!
    Have a great day!

    -Rachel
    Mafamilledetrois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's what I'm hoping! Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete