Friday, January 20, 2012

Funny Photo Friday

Well, I saw the idea for "Photo Friday" on A Day in the Life and after looking through some pics on my phone, I decided I'd give it a try. I noticed that I had several funny pictures from over the years that I'd forgotten about and never shown to anyone. I figured now's my chance (:
Not the best quality, but I figured they were pretty funny...
I love my little brother (:


 This picture ruined my childhood just a bit...

Who says you can't have fun at Sam's club?

Denim Younglife! Mom Jeans are sexy right?

 A little "editing" on my brother. He LOVED when I posted this on the fridge! Well sorta...

Wow; that's one way to advertise. (It was actually for an investment plan; who knew?)
SQUIRREL!

 No, the cute, friendly looking couple actually wasn't supposed to be in the picture...

 Yes, that's a real snake...
Saw these in Texas...
Who would buy those?

What happens when six year olds play with your phone... I love the bald spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment