After doing my Angry Angry Angry post, I realized it was kind of refreshing, almost like therapy. I decided it would be fun to try it once a week (: So here goess... things that have made me angry this week:
- For some reason this morning, traffic was ridiculously backed up. I got up early so I could get Starbucks; too bad no one else did. We left five minutes later than planned, which wouldn't have been a big deal, but there was the traffic. It took probably twenty minutes longer than normal to get to school. And of course I realized I didn't eat breakfast and so I settled for Bojanges instead of Starbucks.
- And this brings me to the topic of drinks and drive-throughs. Why why why why do they put so much ice and so little tea in the cup? I'd really like more than three sips of tea to brighten my morning, but no.. that's too much to ask it seems.
- US Cellular refuses to carry the iPhone and my mom refuses to switch to Verizon... hello people, I'm reading Antigone, you all should know that this stubborness will be your downfall.
- My neck still hurts, a lot. It's weird. I iced it last night for probably an hour, then I put the heating pad on it. The neck is a terrible place to be sore because whatever temperature you put on your neck spreads to the rest of the body. And, if you're trying to do history homework while lying on a heating pad, it will make you really sleepy...
- My hiccups keep coming back randomly.
- I'm at school; I hate school. It just seems so pointless; I mean, am I really going to fail in life because I can't tell you the difference between the Mughal, Ottoman, and Safavid Empires? No. But yet, we still have to learn it. Can someone explain this to me?
- I hate when people post those stupid pictures of animals or kids that have been beaten. Someone posted a picture of a dog that had firecrackers explode in its mouth. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT PEOPLE. It's stupid; sure you can tell the story, with words, not pictures. Some of us have hearts that break everytime we see pictures like that. So, just as a warning, if you post pictures like that, I will unfriend you.
- I hate when the internet takes forever to load ... and I hate those random pains I'm always getting everywhere ...