I'm not sure I have the patience to write an 'introduction' right now... I'll just get started here.
- I'm pretty sure "Midweek Confessions" was the main, if not only, reason I started a blog...
- The other day I made a late New Year's Resolution to get up earlier, giving me time to stretch, wake up, and actually eat breakfast. I've tried that for the past two days.
- It didn't work... I literally pressed the 'snooze' button at least four times this morning... another day of eating granola bars in the car.
- My friends and I talk about Pretty Little Liars as if we were the characters of the show. The time we spend analyzing their decisions is probably a bit ridiculous. But, who really cares; it's a great show right?
- Last night, after finishing Pretty Little Liars, I discovered a new favorite show. The Only Way is Essex is only on Hulu, but it's still amazing. I'd say it's essenially the British version of Jersey Shore or maybe the Hills. Not much substance to it, but if you just love British accents like I do, it's the perfect guilty pleasure.
- After watching The Only Way Is Essex I walked around talking with a British Accent. I did this after I watched Arthur, too. I can't help it; please don't judge (:
My personal favorite character.. (:
And while we're on the subject of hot British men...
- I counted wearing heels all day yesterday as exercise.... I mean I was kind of sore.
- I really, really, really need a haircut. I can't even look at my ends anymore without cringing.