Lessons I've learned:
- Don't change for anyone. If a friend or boyfriend encourages you to do things that don't feel right or don't feel like you, don't do it. Stay who you are; if a person makes you change, they aren't worth it. I changed, and afterwards, when I realized it, I regretted that I'd let myself be changed instead of following my instincts.
- Listen to your friends and family. If the majority of your friends disagree with what you're doing, listen to them. I learned this the hard way. In the end, I realized that my friends were right. So, learn from my mistakes and listen to your friends.
- Know who your true friends are... There are the few friends who will always be there for you, no matter what. Cherish them, and again.. listen to them.
- I'm not always right. I tend to get offended when people correct me. I know that I"m right. And I usually am, but I know that won't always be true..
- Work for what you want. I normally don't have to work very hard to be good at school; I'm trying not to get used to it because I know that that won't always be the case in life.
- Trust completely in God. I usually try and do things on my own without asking for help. I need to remember more often that God and friends and family are there for me.
- Don't be afraid to express emotion. I like to hide my feelings; I'm not big on relying on other people when I'm hurt. It's probably not good to keep it all inside. I need to work on showing it when I'm upset. And also showing pity when other people are upset... I cry more in dog movies than anything else and I think that might be a bad sign... ha
This one too... such an amazing movie
But, other than those, I really just don't cry, and especially not in front of people.
I'm hoping this one turns out to be a really good one, if it is, I'm pretty sure I'll tear up a bit...
I also cry more from books than movies... is that sad?
Get's me every single time. (Literally 20 times)
Love this series
Really depressing ending to a good series
Best series ever; the best part of my childhood
Again, another dog movie...