Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random

Well, I know I said I'd try to be less random, but I'm not feeling it today. Instead, I'm going to warn you ahead of time and be completely random... There's just so much to say and nothing to connect it all.
  • I had terrible hiccups the other night; I ate a spoonful of peanut butter and they went away. For some reason, this always works. Weird, right?
  • While we're talking about peanut butter, I guess I should mention that I can eat peanut butter with absolutely everything... I've had it on a cheeseburger once.
  • Although I usually try to avoid fast food whenever possible, there are a few foods that I actually crave from fast food restaurants.
    • McDonald's french fries and sweet tea; but who doesn't?
    • Taco Bell chicken quesadilla. Those things are amazing; I ate one tonight. This summer at basketball camp, there was a Taco Bell on campus and I'm pretty sure I had a chicken quesadilla every night that week.
    • Chick Fil A chicken biscuit... I've been craving this for like two weeks and have yet to get it.
    • Bojangles' Bo rounds are pure heaven. Friday morning I literally begged my mom to take me because I wanted them so bad; she finally gave in.  She called them my "reward" for straight A's and told me I would have to pay her back if I didn't actually get straight A's. (luckily I did, because I'm broke.)
  • My fingers get so swollen when I sleep; I feel like I shouldn't sleep in rings because I'm afraid I'll end up cutting off my circulation...
  • This is feeling like Midweek confessions... but I swear it's not.
  • I got a new phone yesterday and I'm sooo excited (: it's not an iPhone, but it's growing on me. I picked the best android the store had; and I've heard some of the new androids are supposed to be even bettter than the iPhone. (Or at least that's what I keep telling myself to lessen the dissapointment; thanks again Mom for refusing to switch to Verizon.)
  • I'm freezing right now; probably because I'm icing my neck... It randomly started feeling sore last night and it didn't go away, in fact, I think it's gotten worse.
  • I'm almost positive I'm using this blog post as an excuse to not do my history homework. I know it's a bad habit, but I'm just really not feeling "Chapter 22: Asian Transitions in an Age of Global Change." Sounds fascinating right? NO, it sounds dry, boring, rambling, and hard to read/memorize because of all the freaking Asian names. I.e. Zhu Yuangzhang, Hongwu, Yunglo, Chongzhen, Nobunaga, Tokugaya Ieyasu. I mean really, how are we supposed to memorize those?
Oh, and check back in tomorrow for my new idea: Mad Mondays. I'm pretty excited for it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment